domingo, 16 de março de 2014

Cestas de Flores 2014 / Baskets of flowers 2014

Olá a Todos!
Quando começei a fazer este trabalho, fiquei na dúvida sobre as cores de fundo e
também, de como ficaria melhor o miolo das flores e ou pistilo, então decidi fazer e mostrar os dois modelos. Escolha o seu, preferido!


Hello to All!
When I started doing this work, I was in doubt about the colors and background
Also, how would be the best kernels of flowers and or pistil, and then decided to show the two models. Select your preferred!



12 comentários:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are so beautiful. Love the colors, so much work, so much time, Nati! The baskets are wonderful. I cannot pick a favorite, both are beautiful on their own. hugs xo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. your work is gorgeous Natilde. My personal preference, I favour the ones with pistil.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. The flowers and the basket look so beautiful

    ResponderExcluir
  4. O.k I'll take the first one. :) they are both pretty but the basket on the first one really stands out and it caught my eyes.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Both are gorgeous..I loved the second one a bit more :) !

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Natilde, os dois estão lindos, porém o que tem os pistilos está mais vibrante, mais destacado.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. obrigada, a todos, pelos comentários!!! thanks to everyone for their comments!
    Nati

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...